PAYFAST PAYMENT METHOD in SOUTH AFRICA
EasyChem uses PayFast as their payment provider for South African residents. Currently Payfast offers the following convenient payment methods:
- Credit and cheque cards issued by Visa and Mastercard
- Instant EFT by PayFast allows online shoppers with access to internet banking to make an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) that gets instantly verified.
- Debit cards issued by Maestro and Visa Electron are still popular among many South African shoppers, and can be used to make online purchases through Payfast.
- Mobicred is an online account that gives buyers access to credit, which they can use to pay you online through PayFast.
- Masterpass A free digital wallet from Mastercard that enables online shoppers to quickly and securely check out and make online payments.
- Zapper is a free 'scan to pay' app that makes payments convenient and secure for both online shoppers and merchants.
When paying through PayFast's secure servers, your payment is instantly cleared by PayFast and you are redirected to our download site where you can download your EasyChem book.